Website Designer/Coder InternshipBusiness Services
google maps/reviews expert neededIndelible Ink-NY
Spring, Summer, Fall - Real estate Company looking for interns- Internet access requiredReal Estate
Database Content InternPalace Tours
Web Development and SEO (remote)LPB Media
Knowledge Management, Information Sciencehttp://www.mediahive.com
Social Media & Community Management InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Social Media/Marketing InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Via Cacao LLC.
Posted: April 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
I’m Vanessa Michelangeli, the owner of Via Cacao LLC. I want to introduce you to our unique, beautiful and high quality products.
Our company is headquartered in Weston, FL. We design and manufacture our own collections of designer fabric hair bows, acrylic hair clips, leg warmers and tights. we are rapidly growing and expanding to new markets and will add new product lines as we continue gaining scale and presence. Our first collection was launched last year and have been selling extraordinarily well, we are now in more than 70 stores including Canada, Turkey, and Africa; the buzz is starting to pick up and we’ve been featured by bloggers and contacted by other online outlets to showcase our collection.
We are looking for an intern that can help us with:
Website design (we have ours located in wix.com)
Adds for Social media and manage all our accounts.
Via Cacao - owner
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for online marketing materials, using appealing graphics
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout for custom ads
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback