FALL 2017 Social Media Interns needed for Tech Startup In Manhattan.Project DragonFruit
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
Data Entry Clerk/inter paidOutsource Tel
Graphic Design InternIdeate Vision
Marketing InternTelescope Fitness Group
Graphic Design InternBTO Sports Inc.
Web Development InternBTO Sports Inc.
Online English Teacher/ESL Teacher, $16-20/hrFunbulous
Office Manager - Executive AssistantBookmark This
300 TradeCenter Drive
Posted: March 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're a dynamic start-up led by a team of experienced and successful entrepreneurs. We're launching a new technology-driven business designed to help people learn about nutrition and live healthier lives. Our solution blends real-time coaching with an innovative text-based platform and will forever change the way people think about eating.
As part of our founding team, you'll be in a unique opportunity to help define and grow our business. We’re looking for a mastermind to manage our very busy and growing office and help make this a great place to work. Working with a small and dedicated team, you’ll be able to step in and have immediate impact because, well, there’s a ton of work to do!
We need somebody to not only keep the trains running on time, but to speed them up. This role is best suited for someone who can juggle a lot and keep smiling!
Responsibilities- Proactively identify and recommend initiatives that focus on service improvements, cost reductions, quality improvements, risk mitigation, industry trends and other relevant factors that affect employee effectiveness.
- Develop playbook standards for and administer all office services, travel, hotel booking, new hire onboarding, vendor payments, office supplies, courier services, etc.
- Help run our hiring process: compose job descriptions, post job openings, schedule interviews, and onboard new hires.
- Organize office events, team events and outings
- Communicate with internal stakeholders & leaders to ensure alignment and smooth execution of all initiatives.
- Manage vendor payment processing, including rent, utility, maintenance payments.
- Manage and maintain CEO’s schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
Requirements- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with internal/external partners
- Proven initiative and motivation with little guidance at times
- Superior organizational skills and great follow-through on tasks
- Must be a problem solver