E-commerce Customer Service Manager, (Midtown)IHD, LLC
Facebook and Instagram Content CreatorUrban Leak
Facebook and Instagram Content ContributorUrban Leak
Intern - Digital Assistant (Social Media & Web Development)Catalyst Next LLC
SEO specialist for Paris based online fashion magazineVOLUP2
Software DevelopersMDS Asset Recovery - Scribe
Video Editing InternshipMeditation Magazine
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: April 21 2016
Company Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTechnology Startup Platform empowering caregivers, healthcare innovation.
Growing Members on a social network!!!
We are empowering and making a difference in the lives of millions of people by leveraging social communities, and the power of technology to connect.
Most important, will you fit: our company culture and our people.
We are looking for the right candidates that truly want to make a difference in the world.
There are many different opportunities and needed roles.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills