Spring, Summer, Fall - Real estate Company looking for interns- Internet access requiredReal Estate
Database Content InternPalace Tours
Web Development and SEO (remote)LPB Media
Knowledge Management, Information Sciencehttp://www.mediahive.com
Social Media & Community Management InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Social Media/Marketing InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Website builderWOAW Media
HTML Developer - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world!Connect With Training
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Push It Workflow Management
Posted: November 01 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a few interns to build out Push It Workflow Management Software for the Human Resource industry.
You must be able to work independently and have above average intellectual skills. This position requires individuals who know or can identify all workflows that are required for a HR department.
You will then use Push It to configure workflows, build forms in a first of it's kind collaborative environment. Push It is the first of its kind enterprise solution where every department in an organization may now seamlessly communicate.
It is highly likely that this position will turn into a paid opportunity where you will demonstrate the software to HR Managers.
Take a look at the rough cut videos here on the platform that has taken dozens of man-years to create: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjeDLO_NdRnYJt_F1f0xuAg
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills