Community Management Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Research & Development Internship - Part TimeZumget Group Corporation
Web Data AnalystFindingSchool.com
Social Media ManagerWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Appeal Inc looking for Social Media InternAPPEAL, Incorporated
Marketing InternUB International, LLC
Social Media InternUB International, LLC
“Internet marketing”Bookmark This
Keller Williams Realty
Hidden Valley Road
Posted: April 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
A brand new health care project;
We are Looking for people who are dedicated, responsible, resourceful, have passion, and drive. Be able to follow instruction, work with team and independently.
Have experience and skill in SEO, social media and Keywords, able to bring fresh and innovative ideas to the team, to build and help us expand the business in social presence, business and marketing areas.
Business Keywords : Health Care, Insurance and Wellness for Seniors.
If you are interested send us your resume. Thank you.
ResponsibilitiesWeb site designer, blogger and Social Media.
- Send and receive emails, phone in and out bound call.
- Update web site, Blogger,.. content, an article,.. …and keywords,
- Knowledge about Face Book, Craigslist, linked, instagram,.. ( not required)
- Make a ‘U tube’, short video ( not required)
- Social media: Face book, linked and instagrams
RequirementsKnowledge & Experience:
- Language: English; write, read and speak (bilingual and others will be benefits)
- Professional, Excellent in communication skills and friendly.
- Great Communication, professional, dependable and friendly
- Office equipment: Fax, scan and mobile application and multiple tasks
- Microsoft office: Word, Excel and Power Point
- Have your own transportation and valid driver license.
- Auto and Health Insurance
- Social media: Face book, linked and Instagram
- Write web content, an article,..
- Research, write short content articles
- Blogger,. Update web site, …
- Make a ‘U tube’, short video extra points benefits)
- Basic knowledge of using print templates : Post cards, flyers, business cards,
This is a ‘non-paid’ project, although an allowance will be provided; related with a task assessment.