Web Development Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
IOS and Android App DeveloperFootwearUS
Software EngineerQdinka Inc.
Web DevelopmentQdinka Inc.
Ecommerce UI/UX Associate / InternSportique
Ecommerce Marketing Associate / InternSportique
IT/Computer Systems InternProjectXlife a Non Profit
Social Media Marketing Associateoak st social
Internet Marketing Interns for our green businesses and projectBookmark This
Florida Green Home Brokers
Posted: February 19 2015
Company Location: Tampa, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhile this is an unpaid internship, we are interested in accepting a candidate who can use it as a long term win-win association and opportunity to simultaneously promote him/herself in the internet marketing or sustainability arena for personal career advancement.
A minimum of ten hours per week in front of a computer, managing the cross internet marketing of 4 businesses and projects.
The right candidate for this position must:
• Be passionate about environmental, building and also social sustainability.
• Have internet marketing , including SEO knowledge.
• Need hands-on internet marketing experience.
• Be a self-starter, with tenacity.
• Be able to commit to a minimum of ten hours per week in front of a computer.