Spring, Summer, Fall - Real estate Company looking for interns- Internet access requiredReal Estate
General InternNuWorld Gaming Inc
Web and Logo Design858 digital
Website Designer/Coder InternshipBusiness Services
google maps/reviews expert neededIndelible Ink-NY
Database Content InternPalace Tours
Web Development and SEO (remote)LPB Media
Knowledge Management, Information Sciencehttp://www.mediahive.com
Internet Marketing Internship - Get in on the ground floor of a million dollar company!Bookmark This
Posted: April 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description0to60 Marketing is looking for interns (we prefer to think of you as “Apprentices”) who want to learn the ins and outs of running a successful internet marketing company.
Do you want to learn how to run a successful online company? Have you ever wondered how businesses make their money from online? Does being self-employed something that you inspire to do in the future?
Would you like to learn the business of social media with a team of incredibly talented professionals?
If you said “yes!” to these questions in your head as you read them, then please apply for this internship. We need a social media intern who is looking to learn and become an expert in internet marketing.
In this position you will:
• Learn about SEO
• Learn advanced Search Engine Marketing strategies and have hands on experience with advertising accounts in Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Facebook and Google Display ads.
• Research and create new keywords
• Write and test ad copy
• Create clickthrough rate and cost per click reports.
• Review reports to identify high performing keywords
• Learn the ins and outs of analytics including, traffic, revenue per visitor, conversion rates and
• Return on Investment.
• Research new websites to help find potential new affiliates.
• Help prepare data on schools, offers, and reporting for affiliates.
• Research and report on competitors.
RequirementsCandidates who are hired will have a fantastic ground floor opportunity to pursue a career in Internet Marketing.
• Must have strong knowledge of computers and the Internet
• Must have strong communication skills
• Strong Excel skills
• Must be organized and very detail oriented.
• Basic HTML knowledge or graphics experience a plus but not required
Please send email stating why 0to60 Marketing should choose you for the Internet Marketing Internship. Please send it to Errick Greene at email@example.com. Please no phone calls. (Unpaid internship but an opportunity to learn a lot)
Applicants that meet the initial requirements will be contacted for a short phone interview. Successful phone interview candidates will be asked to come into the office for an interview and may be asked to complete a sample assignment as part of the final selection process. (Unpaid internship but an opportunity to learn a lot)