Social Media MarketingThe Station LLC.
Website Design InternMove-Tastic!
Web Analytics InternshipNrdFeed
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)wbiznet
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Web Content InternDallas Theater Center
Website Production InternshipAAUW
Intern Marketing SpecialistAPPINALL, INC.
Game Community ManagerIncuvation Labs
INTERNSHIP WEBMASTER + MARKETING + CONTENT MANAGEMENT (Shenzhen, China)Bookmark This
Expert High Tech
Posted: April 19 2015
Company Location: Shabbona, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExpert High Tech is a young start up based in Shenzhen (China) specialized in selling electronics products (mobile accessories, computer accessories, gadget etc...), module and components and currently starting its B2C activity. We source and procure electronics and computer accessories in China and sell them worldwide. Our company is initially a buying office specialized in sourcing, procurement and quality control for B2B trade transaction. We have experience in sourcing, procuring and shipping products and are now willing to distribute and sell on B2C channels.
We are ideally located in the silicon valley of China allowing us to have direct access to factories and manufacturer.
ResponsibilitiesIn order to accelerate its growth, the company want to increase its product offer, enlarge its product catalog and improve its website visibility on the web.
You will be especially in charge and responsible for :
- Establishing procedure about how to run the platform in terms of administration (content management, product description writting, pictures management, categories naming, website layout organization)
- Analyze the competition to decide which product we should source.
sourcing, procurement and merchandising procedure to optimize the supply chain and the inventory
- Source manufacturers and suppliers of electronics product
- Benchmark offers
- Communicate with suppliers to gather data
- Verify and control consistency of information
- Generate catalog and online catalog
As soon as possible. Duration: 4-6 months
3000 CNY/month to cover your housing fees, and meel fees + comission on the sales
When applying, please do the following:
0./ Indicate your experience in the required skills we have advertised
1./ your earlier date of availability to start
2./ the minimum length this internship can last for you
3./ the maximum length this internship can last for you
4./ After the internship will you be graduated or will you need to go back to school.
Please send your answers and attach your CV to email@example.com
Requirements- Passionnate about new technologies, electronics, IT and mobile phone
- Willing to pursue a career in webmastering
- Knowing how to use Magento or any other e-cart
- Knowing about how to manage with big data for uploading and updating into a database (csv)
- Challenge and target oriented
- A winning, positive and "can do" attitude
- Honest and objective
- Efficient in performing tasks (organized, structured and challenge oriented people, working with deadline)
- Capable to handle with culture difference and different business manner
- Capable to solve issue and overwhelm obstacles and difficulties
- Knowledge of using Excel
- A previous experience in procurement is a plus.
- Project Management: follow up, planning and requirement respect, organization, communication with other colleague and sub-contractors
- Conversational English a must, chinese being a plus
Curious, autonomous, creative, organized, efficient, open minded. We are looking for someone willing to learn (you will be working with the management team directly) but capable to embrace projects
SkillsRequired - B2B eCommerce, Webmaster Services, B2C, B2C marketing, Magento, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engines
Preferred - English