Sales Development RepFounder at Chaos Sumo
E-commerce Retail Assistance InternLAC Enterprises
Sports WritersNGSC Sports LLC
Jewelry Internship - Website | Ecommerce | Social MediaWe Dream in Colour LLC
Web Content Writer internLe chien le chat
Editorial Web Intern for a luxury design publicationC&G Media Group
IT/Computer Systems InternBookmark This
Posted: September 30 2016
Company Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFanteractive is a new sports-orients social media website providing fans with a variety of tools to analyze, grade, scout, and interact with sports. It incorporates elements of Bleacher Report, ESPN, Yelp and Facebook into an interactive site that provides fans with a unique engagement experience to manage their interaction and opinions on sports.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with Fanteractive team to develop requirements, design solutions and test code
- Participate in design sessions
- Validate and test code to ensure compliance to requirements.
- Compile business and technical documentation
- Develop use cases and training materials
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: database architect and design, reporting, web design, etc.
- Knowledge of Cold Fusion helpful
- Perform testing functions on new web development and database structures
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing