Learn Online & Offline Marketing & PR-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Web Development Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
IOS and Android App DeveloperFootwearUS
Software EngineerQdinka Inc.
Web DevelopmentQdinka Inc.
Ecommerce UI/UX Associate / InternSportique
Ecommerce Marketing Associate / InternSportique
IT/Computer Systems InternProjectXlife a Non Profit
IT/Computer Systems InternBookmark This
Posted: September 30 2016
Company Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFanteractive is a new sports-orients social media website providing fans with a variety of tools to analyze, grade, scout, and interact with sports. It incorporates elements of Bleacher Report, ESPN, Yelp and Facebook into an interactive site that provides fans with a unique engagement experience to manage their interaction and opinions on sports.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with Fanteractive team to develop requirements, design solutions and test code
- Participate in design sessions
- Validate and test code to ensure compliance to requirements.
- Compile business and technical documentation
- Develop use cases and training materials
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: database architect and design, reporting, web design, etc.
- Knowledge of Cold Fusion helpful
- Perform testing functions on new web development and database structures
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing