Ecommerce Marketing Associate / InternSportique
Network Architect, Systems or Engineering InternEtching-It.com
Web Content Writer internLe chien le chat
Website Developer for Miami-Based StartupCoral IQ
Tech Startup Needs Marketing and Operations InternNightOwl
Database Analyst (summer) working with Successful Serial Entrepreneur - unpaidExit Plan Capital
SEO Specialist Intern NeededVirago Fitness
Affiliate Marketing InternBiz4All
IT/Computer Systems InternBookmark This
Posted: April 09 2017
Company Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Application Deadline: May 5, 2017
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 05/31/17 — 08/15/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFanteractive is a new sports-orients social media website providing fans with a variety of tools to analyze, grade, scout, and interact with sports. It incorporates elements of Bleacher Report, ESPN, Yelp and Facebook into an interactive site that provides fans with a unique engagement experience to manage their interaction and opinions on sports.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with Fanteractive team to develop requirements, design solutions and test code
- Participate in design sessions
- Validate and test code to ensure compliance to requirements.
- Compile business and technical documentation
- Develop use cases and training materials
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: database architect and design, reporting, web design, etc.
- Knowledge of Cold Fusion helpful
- Perform testing functions on new web development and database structures
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing