Website Developer for Miami-Based StartupCoral IQ
Tech Startup Needs Marketing and Operations InternNightOwl
Database Analyst (summer) working with Successful Serial Entrepreneur - unpaidExit Plan Capital
SEO Specialist Intern NeededVirago Fitness
Affiliate Marketing InternBiz4All
Website SEO Development InternshipLocal Interactive
Website Developer/DesignerTribeLA Magazine
Social Media Marketing Associateoak st social
Junior Account ManagerBookmark This
115 Sansome st.
San Francisco, CA
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTaptica is seeking a Junior Client Relations Manager, to join our expanding San Francisco office. In this role, the Junior Client Relations Manager will be responsible for advertiser growth, strategy, and communication. Our Client Relations Managers provide day to day management of mobile campaigns, including error free implementation of campaigns, ongoing tactical client communication, reporting and optimization and are responsible for the success of advertiser partners. The Junior Client Relations Managers must be able to interact with multiple internal and external stakeholders from sales and marketing to executive staff members.
Taptica is a global end-to-end mobile advertising platform that helps the world's top brands reach their most valuable users with the widest range of traffic sources available today, including social. Our proprietary technology leverages big data, and combined with state-of-the-art machine learning, enables quality media targeting at scale. We work with more than 450 advertisers . Taptica is headquartered in Israel with offices in San Francisco, New York, Boston and Beijing.
Responsibilities• First and foremost to be accountable for advertiser success
• Serve as point of contact for designated advertiser accounts
• Manage multiple accounts, advising on new product implementation, meeting ROI targets, troubleshooting, adding value to each and every client’s business
• Organize and coordinate communication between all internal and external involved parties
• Communicate Taptica’s technological advantages to advertisers to enhance and increase their spend with the Company
• Articulate and contribute to the development of new opportunities allowing for growth of new and existing advertising relationships
Requirements• Strong communication skills
• 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service role
• Strong track record of completing a large volume of tasks on time and on target
• Strong attention to detail dealing with large amounts of data and information
• English as a primary language
• Strong Excel skills
• Ability to work independently in a multi-cultural start up environment
• High motivation and dedication with a proactive approach
• Ability to work under pressure independently; goal-oriented