Sales Development RepFounder at Chaos Sumo
E-commerce Retail Assistance InternLAC Enterprises
Sports WritersNGSC Sports LLC
Jewelry Internship - Website | Ecommerce | Social MediaWe Dream in Colour LLC
Web Content Writer internLe chien le chat
Editorial Web Intern for a luxury design publicationC&G Media Group
Marketing & Communications Interns WantedBookmark This
Posted: January 20 2016
Company Location: Irving, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoin an amazing team and help promote wellness in women. We are seeking interns to join us on the journey to building our company to an authority digital brand in the wellness/beauty space. As a marketing and communications intern with Ladiesbalance.com, you will work closely with the CEO to develop and execute branding and marketing strategies. You will learn the in's and out of digital marketing, connect with influencers in the health and wellness space, receive free products and most importantly be a part of a groundbreaking company. The knowledge, experience and mentorship you will receive is invaluable.
Our company is Ladiesbalance.com and we aspire to be the go to online destination for all things related to women's natural wellness and beauty. We develop clean, plant based products, promote communities and develop platforms that make it easy for women to achieve their wellness and fitness goals.
When you intern with us, you get full creative control while learning about the different aspects of building a startup. You'll have the opportunity to work on different functional areas from marketing to product management, operations and strategic management. When you intern with our startup you will not be confined to boring tasks. You will work with our founder to make business decisions, get involved in growing a business and learn about the nitty gritty of entrepreneurship. If you have any entrepreneurial aspirations, this is the internship for you!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Must be at least 18 years of age. Proof of age maybe required
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications Arts, Business, Digital Technology or other related areas
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willing to learn and be taught.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Photography skills a plus