Sales Development RepFounder at Chaos Sumo
E-commerce Retail Assistance InternLAC Enterprises
Sports WritersNGSC Sports LLC
Jewelry Internship - Website | Ecommerce | Social MediaWe Dream in Colour LLC
Web Content Writer internLe chien le chat
Editorial Web Intern for a luxury design publicationC&G Media Group
Bada$$ Marketing and Web InternBookmark This
The Dominant Approach
Posted: June 01 2016
Company Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou're going to be working with small business owners all over Vegas. You'll be working directly with the CEO of the company in a fast growing company. You'll learn about things you won't learn other places. Things that work and produce results...fast.
You'll be a growth hacker, but you've got to be a hard worker.
Are you somebody who waits on the sidelines or are you someone who is never satisfied?
You've got to pay attention to small details and you've got to be able to take constructive criticism daily.
The CEO is a young hungry veteran and the business is growing fast. Do you want in? Apply today and bring your A game.
FYI first 30 days will be unpaid to see what you've got. After 21 day review we will decide whether to move forward with formal job offer or not.
Responsibilities- Build landing pages and manipulate website themes
- Manage social media and search marketing campaigns
- Work with video production crew to successfully integrate video content into client marketing and sales funnels.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-yea...maybe...and whatever else needs to be done too. But I promise you'll come out of this with confidence that your peers can't touch.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-bla bla bla, be hungry and know technology.