Website development and coding Internship at MISS Academy!MISS Academy
E-Commerce Content ManagerRIB & RHEIN
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
Data Entry Clerk/inter paidOutsource Tel
Graphic Design InternIdeate Vision
Marketing InternTelescope Fitness Group
Graphic Design InternBTO Sports Inc.
Web Development InternBTO Sports Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: June 25 2015
Company Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExcess Incorporated buys and sells all types of "transportation" related parts and equipment. We are a small family company and have been in business for 30+ years. We are getting deeper and deeper into online sales and marketing and need specific assistance with website marketing, ebay/amazon sales, social media marketing, etc. Our warehouse is in Georgia but I work out of Pompano Beach, FL. I would like to be "able to" meet and discuss tasks and projects when necessary. However, most work can be performed remotely.
Responsibilities- Create ebay listings and other online sales tasks.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Build and refine websites.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.