Website Developer for Miami-Based StartupCoral IQ
E-commerce Customer Service Manager, (Midtown)IHD, LLC
Facebook and Instagram Content CreatorUrban Leak
Facebook and Instagram Content ContributorUrban Leak
Intern - Digital Assistant (Social Media & Web Development)Catalyst Next LLC
SEO specialist for Paris based online fashion magazineVOLUP2
Software DevelopersMDS Asset Recovery - Scribe
Marketing InternBookmark This
1235 Aerie Drive
Park City, UT
Posted: January 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNational Affinity Services is an independent provider of custom solutions of insurance programs that create revenue for our affinity partners while providing service and savings for their members and employees.
National Affinity Services was founded in 1995 consulting with employers and non-profits.NAS focuses on creating private health marketplaces for businesses and individuals. NAS creates branded private label websites for our clients which host their “private health marketplaces”. These sites are created for members and employees to go online and shop for health insurance in 300 insurance companies nationwide.
NAS’s software spread sheets quotes in simple side by side comparisons which allows the individual to select coverage that fits their needs. Without leaving the site they can verify their doctors are in the network and enroll in minutes. NAS utilizes all marketing channels including direct mail and internet marketing.
Recently we expanded our offerings to protect our client assets including Cyber Insurance and ID Theft Insurance. We have added a Wellness Plan to enhance our clients lives to ensure they may enjoy their hard earned assets.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.