Website Developer for Miami-Based StartupCoral IQ
E-commerce Customer Service Manager, (Midtown)IHD, LLC
Facebook and Instagram Content CreatorUrban Leak
Facebook and Instagram Content ContributorUrban Leak
Intern - Digital Assistant (Social Media & Web Development)Catalyst Next LLC
SEO specialist for Paris based online fashion magazineVOLUP2
Software DevelopersMDS Asset Recovery - Scribe
Marketing InternBookmark This
Rich Price Enterprise
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Posted: October 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRich Price Enterprise is looking for a full time marketing assistant that can handle multiple tasks in day to day operations. Applying your knowledge that has been learned in college in pursue of your marketing degree. We will teach you some of our marketing platforms and information that will sharpen your skills. All new learning platforms will be available to you 24/7 and you can learn on your own time to apply that new skill during your internship with Rich Price Enterprise. This Internship will teach you Internet Marketing but also Offline Marketing as well that will ultimately drive traffic and sales to further grow our business model.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Build and create sales pages for said business, software provided with training aids.
- Read, write and apply new knowledge to Blog, articles and social media channels.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Will send the time to learn and apply new marketing platforms
- Has a passion to learn the latest and keep up to date with major search engines, Google, Yahoo, Bing, Etc.
- Works with Mac Book Pro and other Apple devices, iMovie, Pages, Numbers, Etc.
- Understands Email Marketing and Auto Responders to drive continuous information to leads and subscribers.
-Must love to read, write and learn from training tutorials that will be the bulk of learning new skills.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Proofreading, Spreadsheets, Apple, Keyword Research, Microsoft, Content Creation, American English, Advertising Copy, Blog Management, Email Campaigning, Article Writing
Preferred - Apple