Sales Development RepFounder at Chaos Sumo
Web developer with Mysql experience for backend DBRKC Development, Inc.
E-commerce Retail Assistance InternLAC Enterprises
Sports WritersNGSC Sports LLC
Jewelry Internship - Website | Ecommerce | Social MediaWe Dream in Colour LLC
Web Content Writer internLe chien le chat
Marketing Intern / Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Domain Holdings Group
777 East Atlantic Ave - Suite 301
Delray Beach, FL
Posted: December 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDomain Holdings Group, Inc. (DH) is an industry leading domain name brokerage firm specializing in the representation and acquisition of premium domain names.
Based in Delray Beach, Florida, Domain Holdings Group, Inc. was founded by a group of leading internet marketing experts whose domain industry experience dates back to 1995. The company’s award-winning, distinguished management team retains over 75 years of combined experience working with a multitude of industry-defining organizations including Advertising.com, Mail.com and America Online (AOL).
The Domain Holdings brokerage team has assisted companies globally secure domain names, websites and other digital intellectual property. Clients include many well-known brands including Wikr, Mark Cuban Companies, Match.com, Liberty Tax, Astoria Federal Savings, Envivo Pharmaceuticals, Web.com and more.
The company’s expertise includes all aspects of domain name brokerage and various naming rights such as:
• Representation of High Valued Domains
• Stealth Acquisitions
• Social Media Handle Acquisitions
• Website Sales
• Domain Portfolio Management
• Domain Auction Management
• Domain Name Valuations
• And more…
In 2014, Domain Holdings brokered over $30 Million in transactions leading the industry in many key metrics including the amount of end user sales.
Responsibilities- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Basic Computer Skills, Internet Leads
Preferred - Microsoft