E-commerce Retail Assistance InternLAC Enterprises
Sports WritersNGSC Sports LLC
Jewelry Internship - Website | Ecommerce | Social MediaWe Dream in Colour LLC
Web Content Writer internLe chien le chat
Editorial Web Intern for a luxury design publicationC&G Media Group
SEO/Digital Marketing Intern for digital luxury magazineLuxuryFacts
Marketing/Sales and Operations Intern.Bookmark This
3250 NE 1st Avenue, Suite 305,
Posted: May 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
New startup working on the sharing economy, and launching a web and mobile platform seeks a qualified intern to join our team.
Company seeks a creative and dynamic, self-starter to assist in key business functions including Marketing, Sales and Operations.
The individual should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
We are looking for an initiative-taking, hard-working, awesome intern for our Miami office. You will not be getting coffee or filing papers... we need a smart, young entrepreneur to join our small team and help us grow.
This role requires flexibility and the ability to solve problems on the spot. Your role will change and develop as we grow. You must have a high attention to detail and follow-through. Juggling multiple projects is second nature to you.
This role has the potential for converting into a full-time staff position.
• Research marketing and promotional opportunities to launch our business.
• Explore trade publications, blogs and social media to promote
our new brand
• Explore opportunity to future partnership in the city
• Prepare and customize customer presentations on PowerPoint
• Maintain ongoing list of target providers for all categories in our market
• Analyze competitive landscape and market reports
• Participate in team meetings and activities
• Support other marketing activities as required
RequirementsBachelor degree in a Business or Marketing degree program (junior level and up). Previous internship or related experience is a plus!
• Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task and demonstrate initiative
• Work well independently and as a team.
• Interest in social marketplace/technology
• Eagerness to learn new technologies
• Capable of working in a fast-paced, team oriented Marketing work
• Ability to be flexible and to handle multiple projects in an organized, timely
Located in Miami (Mid-town) Florida.
Interns will be paid a compensation