Website Designer/Coder InternshipBusiness Services
google maps/reviews expert neededIndelible Ink-NY
Spring, Summer, Fall - Real estate Company looking for interns- Internet access requiredReal Estate
Database Content InternPalace Tours
Web Development and SEO (remote)LPB Media
Knowledge Management, Information Sciencehttp://www.mediahive.com
Social Media & Community Management InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Social Media/Marketing InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Push It Workflow Management
Posted: November 01 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPush It Workflow Management is a San Diego based start-up with first of its kind collaboration tools.
We are seeking individuals to create slick videos for not only our Website but clients. These videos will be created dynamically using available demographic information and prospects or clients will be driven to landing pages.
It is highly likely that this position will turn into a paid position where we drive prospective clients to you.
These are rough cut videos on the software platform: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjeDLO_NdRnYJt_F1f0xuAg
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment