Website Designer/Coder InternshipBusiness Services
google maps/reviews expert neededIndelible Ink-NY
Spring, Summer, Fall - Real estate Company looking for interns- Internet access requiredReal Estate
Database Content InternPalace Tours
Web Development and SEO (remote)LPB Media
Knowledge Management, Information Sciencehttp://www.mediahive.com
Social Media & Community Management InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Social Media/Marketing InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Online Social Funding Specialist/ Marketing CoordinatorBookmark This
Posted: February 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOnline Social Funding Specialist, for Online Travel and Charity Sites – www.tradaddy.com and www.wishfunds.org. We currently have developed the websites and framework but need additional help Need with marketing and the creation of an innovative application that can fuse these two websites and create a simple to use application for easy booking and developing campaigns to support any humanitarian and travel causes globally.
we are already set up to take Donations at: GoFundMe online. Will consider other platforms
Feel free to check out our website by google search – www.Tradaddy.com and www.wishfunds.org
To be raised from Social Media, Local Businesses, people, friends, Colleges in the area.
You should have done some local fundraising before, or know someone who can help you be successful doing simple fundraising. We may offer who we hire for this, a long-term gig if they perform, on what will be a Large, prominent Foundation and Company going forward. This foundation will be Donating to various causes including your University, putting on at LEAST a few events each year, and working on a becoming the leader in the travel and charity industries. We will give you real world work experience and an excellent letter of recommendation from our CEO who has been a successful business man. You can earn by retaining a portion of the money you helped to raise. Other opportunities to get your feet wet in professional article writing, video promotional development, and SEO. We are developing our reputation and social media following – 38k twitter fans, 1000 facebook, and several Youtube videos currently. If you or a friend are interested please call – 617-329-5125 – ask for Charles or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org as well as email@example.com with subject “WishTradaddy Crowdfund”
Responsibilities• Communicating in a clear and compelling manner the mission and vision to donors and media and upholding the organizational brand.
• Supporting and implanting the Chapter’s email marketing strategy including routine solicitations, updates, and monthly newsletters while segmenting constituents to better drive engagement.
• Maintaining appropriate voice, tone, and levels of engagement in the implantation of the Co social media strategy.
• Develop monthly reporting to of online engagement and web traffic using Google Analytics and SEO tools.
• Supporting the Development and Marketing Coordinator to optimize online priorities to enhance donor and supporter experience and interaction to highlight priority development activities and cultivate new supporters.
• Supporting the Development and Marketing Manager to coordinate any local and national exposure opportunities.
• Other marketing duties as assigned by the Development and Marketing Coordinator.
RequirementsPosition Summary :
The Development and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Development Director and Regional Executive Director with the planning, management, and implementation of all Chapter fundraising strategies. The Development and Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible for Chapter marketing and social media, administrative support, and fundraising and event support. The position will be initially overseen by the Executive Director and transitioned to management by the Development and Marketing Manager after the first six months. Some nights and weekends required.
• Supporting the Executive Director and Development and Marketing Manager with planning, implementing, and meeting the revenue goals.
• Supporting the Development and Marketing Manager with all event planning and management of all fundraising events.
• Assisting the Development and Marketing Manager in processing all donations and preparing acknowledgement letters and other correspondence.
• Maintaining foundation, corporation, and individual donor files.
• Supporting the Development and Marketing Manager in the production and mailing of year end appeals and event invitations.
• Supporting the Executive Director and Development and Marketing Manager with any other development activities as required to ensure the success of the co.
• Understanding of the running world and/or an interest in learning more about it.