- Internships /
- Internet /
- PAID Sales, Marketing Ad Operations, Research Internship - Entry Level Opportunity
Web Development Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
IOS and Android App DeveloperFootwearUS
Software EngineerQdinka Inc.
Web DevelopmentQdinka Inc.
Ecommerce UI/UX Associate / InternSportique
Ecommerce Marketing Associate / InternSportique
IT/Computer Systems InternProjectXlife a Non Profit
Social Media Marketing Associateoak st social
PAID Sales, Marketing Ad Operations, Research Internship - Entry Level OpportunityBookmark This
276 5th Ave
New York, NY
Posted: April 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionwww.We-Care.com gives back in a unique way and is focused on empowering nonprofits to generate revenue at no cost to their supporters or the causes.
http://www.we-care.com/blog/?page_id=2362 (millions raised annually across hundreds of causes, a million raised for the ASPCA already in the pipeline).
Our latest platform is a conversion enhancement tool for nonprofits and for-profits (who pick a default nonprofit partner) and uses a philanthropic sweepstakes as the catalyst for engagement and conversion.
We have hired interns for FT employment several times. Strong preferences for candidates with permanent US work authorization.
ResponsibilitiesSocial Media Research
Online research and information gathering regarding potential partners
Scheduling meetings with potential partners
Having impromptu discussions with potential partners about We-Care platforms, including GivingForward, Sweeps4aCause and two additional platforms in development.
RequirementsIdeal candidates will have an understanding of business fundamentals, good on-line research, strategic thinking, and writing skills.
* Candidates should also be personable and comfortable with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and LinkedIn
well as comfortable on the phone.
* Candidates should be comfortable soliciting feedback from nonprofit or for-profit business decision-makers in order to improve the products being developed by We-Care.
* Candidates should enjoy educating potential partners on the attributes and benefits of our platform
* Candidates should enjoy finding the best deals and coupons online for our members
Selected candidates will work with the team on both exciting new and ongoing projects.
US Work Authorization Required!
SkillsRequired - LinkedIn, Sales & Marketing Functions, Fundraising, Grassroots Fundraising
Preferred - Writing and Editing, Detail Oriented