Social Media BloggeriCreate Radio / DVMG Productions
Lrngo.com - Community Manager & Social Media InternshipsLRNGO, INC.
SEO Specialists WantedNGSC Sports LLC
(PAID) Marketing/BD/Office Intern for Online MarketplaceEventum Inc.
Blogger - SalesSwarmSales, Inc.
Inside Sales RepresentativeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success Manager - Part TimeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success ManagerSwarmSales, Inc.
Product Management InternBookmark This
Posted: April 20 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEverlasting Footprint is a tech startup based in New York City. We have created a storytelling platform that preserves everyday people's life stories for future generations. We currently have 16 employees and our headquarters is in Manhattan, New York. Please visit our website http://everlastingfootprint.com/ to learn more about our company.
ResponsibilitiesThis position is responsible for helping build a product that is valuable, usable and feasible. Since product management is an intersection between business, technology and user experience, you are expected to be experienced in at least one, passionate about all three, and conversant with practitioners in all.
You should be able to commit at least 15 hours per week at the office. This position can quickly turn into a full-time position if a mutual fit exists.
You will perform the following tasks:
• Assisting with product development and product management
• Working closely with customers, tech team, and business/marketing team to development a great product
• Conducting customer interviews to ensure product/solution fit and product/market fit
• Initiating and leading website usability test and user experiences test
• Analyzing interview and test results, and presenting results and recommendations to improve our product
Requirements• Product management experience required, preferably in software/web development projects
• Experience in at least one of three areas: business, technology and user experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills