Social Media BloggeriCreate Radio / DVMG Productions
Lrngo.com - Community Manager & Social Media InternshipsLRNGO, INC.
SEO Specialists WantedNGSC Sports LLC
(PAID) Marketing/BD/Office Intern for Online MarketplaceEventum Inc.
Blogger - SalesSwarmSales, Inc.
Inside Sales RepresentativeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success Manager - Part TimeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success ManagerSwarmSales, Inc.
Python Web Developer InternBookmark This
33 W 17th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: April 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDescription: YourGuru is seeking talented engineers to join its technology division. The ideal candidate will have had at least 1 years experience with Python/Django as well as understand Python best practices.
ResponsibilitiesDaily tasks might include:
- technical Research
- building and using unit testing
- building and using automation tools
- must be organized, detail orientated
- must possess good communication skills
- must be able a self starter, but be able to work independently
- junior level computer science status or similar formal/self taught education
- be able to debug issues within Python
- minimum of 1 year experience programming with Python/Django and has working knowledge of databases
Nice to haves:
- experience with documentation
- experience with unit testing
- basic understanding of networking concepts
- be able to debug issues within Django
You will be able to gain experience with:
- our stack (Nginx, Gunicorn, Python/Django, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Memcached, and more)
- back end development
- QA processes