Social Media BloggeriCreate Radio / DVMG Productions
Lrngo.com - Community Manager & Social Media InternshipsLRNGO, INC.
SEO Specialists WantedNGSC Sports LLC
(PAID) Marketing/BD/Office Intern for Online MarketplaceEventum Inc.
Blogger - SalesSwarmSales, Inc.
Inside Sales RepresentativeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success Manager - Part TimeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success ManagerSwarmSales, Inc.
Remote Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: February 28 2015
Company Location: Piscataway, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHireContractor.com is an elite contractor sourcing network which connects buyers and contractors in a win-win model. Buyers (home or commercial property owners/managers) find contractors, schedule appointments, review ratings and get quotes. Contractors build reputation, accept appointments, get qualified projects and submit quotes, win projects.
You can learn more about our company website at : http://HireContractor.com
HireContractor.com is looking for interns to learn how to plan and execute promotion of business using social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc).
Essential part of the internship is to learn how to create content including written articles, photo essays, interviews, blogs, forum posts/replies for different sections of HireContractor.com website as required.
Based on the performance of the intern, this position may be converted to a paid position in future.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- You can work at your own pace and schedule but you have to be prompt in responding to all requests/questions
- Maintain proper English (grammar, punctuation and spelling
- No Profanity or abusing in online forums
- Maintain a good image for the company
- Provide all user accounts and passwords related to the accounts used
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Punctual, Google, Dedicated, Basic Computer Skills, Article Writing
Preferred - Content Creation