Spring, Summer, Fall - Real estate Company looking for interns- Internet access requiredReal Estate
General InternNuWorld Gaming Inc
Web and Logo Design858 digital
Website Designer/Coder InternshipBusiness Services
google maps/reviews expert neededIndelible Ink-NY
Database Content InternPalace Tours
Web Development and SEO (remote)LPB Media
Knowledge Management, Information Sciencehttp://www.mediahive.com
Website Developer, Content Writer, Graphic DesignerBookmark This
CK global trading
Posted: December 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe want to bring aboard talented and highly creative interns with the following skill sets and availability to start working with our medical office immediately. Interviews will be held within one week. The internship will be a minimum of 6 weeks with the potential for longer-term full retainment of position.
If you have a passionate about your art and obtain the skills in all or most of the following areas, we want to see your portfolio/cover letter, 2 references, and resume!
• Our initial website needs significant revamping to make it contemporary and visually appealing and to add a user friendly, attractive, and clean e-commerce store. We will need someone who is very comfortable maintaining and updating the site.
• Responsibilities will include web design and maintenance, addition and rearrangement of pages, editing and inclusion of photos, and creation and maintenance of an online store.
• Creation of Banner ads for online advertisements
• Create engaging social media graphics, images, icons and design
• Increase online awareness of our domain, increase followers, and work with an advertising budget increase traffic to our websites and online store.
• Daily or twice daily population of social media outlets in concert with the director to create viral campaigns to promote our products
Technical and Content Writer:
• Maintenance of a mailing list and frequent communication with consumers
• Create email and newsletter templates for marketing purposes
• Email blasts to promote sales promotions to existing customers and social media followers
• Create an email signature card with links to social media and website
• Extreme attention to detail, editing, and grammar
ResponsibilitiesThis is a full/part time position has great growth potential. You will have the opportunity to work with motivated and driven medical team members and highly skilled doctors. If this sounds like you, please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
RequirementsBilingual English-Spanish preferred but not required
Must be well spoken and have proper phone etiquette
Ability to multitask and interact with patients cordially
Superior interpersonal skills
Experience with Microsoft Office
Team player / Ability to work well with other employees
Outgoing personality and can-do attitude
Must have a vehicle and valid California Driver's License
Strong communication skills and responsiveness.
Background check will be conducted upon employment.