- Internships /
- Internet /
- Marketing, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization and Content Writer Needed For Establish Business
SEO Specialists WantedNGSC Sports LLC
(PAID) Marketing/BD/Office Intern for Online MarketplaceEventum Inc.
Blogger - SalesSwarmSales, Inc.
Inside Sales RepresentativeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success Manager - Part TimeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success ManagerSwarmSales, Inc.
Social Media InternManly Men Stuff
Marketing, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization and Content Writer Needed For Establish BusinessBookmark This
Socal Property Management
Posted: February 04 2016
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExcellent writer with a mastery of English language wanted to create well written engaging content for established intellectual property law firm. Assistance needed with marketing, SEO and media for two established business. Prior experience preferred but not required. Internship will be paid based on experience and results you are able to achieve.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Prepare and create well written content for partnerslawgroup.com
- Obtain high value links for partnerslawgroup.com
- Have a positive "can do" attitude.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas and gets things done in a timely manner.
- Improve search engine rankings.
- Pay will be provided based on achieving agreed upon milestones (e.g., Agreed Rank Of Website for Certain Key Words and other milestones)