Brand AmbassadorTaffy Media, Inc.
Social Media CoordinatorTaffy Media, Inc.
Start Your Computer Coding Career Here, Before You Graduate!Instagratify.us
Business Development InternDOMINIEREN CORPORATION
Content Development Manager Part-TimeOD Marketers
Online Social Marketing AssistantRebelsMarket
Editors/Blogger needed for a Fashion CompanyRebelsMarket
Marketing InternKWIT LLC
Social Media & Community Management Intern for Beauty EcommerceBookmark This
1600 Vine Street - suite 1143
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: January 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMyBeautyAvenue Inc is a new ecommerce platform owned by Belle Époque AS - a distribution company located
in Norway, focusing on offering beauty products in the categories of hair care, skin care (body & facial, maternity & baby), scents, spa and for men to the Scandinavian and US market, both online and at retail. Belle Époque AS owns and operates www.mybeautyavenue.no/.se/.dk/.com.
We retail high-end, organic and natural beauty products that are unique to the beauty conscious customer. The majority of the product brands are US based.
The internship positions are to help with the US set up within marketing (assistance with also creating graphic design for PR/website/marketing purposes), social media (Facebook, IG, blog, Twitter etc), customer service/webpage maintenance and logistics.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Customer service
- Web page maintenance
- Assist in company structure set-up
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, Excel, presentation, interpersonal relations and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, independence and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Graphic design for PR/website/marketing purposes
- Organizational skills as this is an early stage start-up in the US (Our Norwegian ecommerce and distribution company was launched in Aug 2012)
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Graphic Design, Web Applications, Excellent communication skills, Organisational Skills, Excel models, PDF Creator, Start-up Operations, Blog Management, Web Commerce, Blog Development, Startup Marketing, Excellent customer service skills, Excellent organizational skills, Blogger Relations, Social Communication
Preferred - Logistic Support, Business Administration, Account Maintenance