Lrngo.com - Community Manager & Social Media InternshipsLRNGO, INC.
SEO Specialists WantedNGSC Sports LLC
(PAID) Marketing/BD/Office Intern for Online MarketplaceEventum Inc.
Blogger - SalesSwarmSales, Inc.
Inside Sales RepresentativeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success Manager - Part TimeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success ManagerSwarmSales, Inc.
Social Media InternManly Men Stuff
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: June 07 2015
Company Location: Fort Myers, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a virtual internship. What you will be doing is setting up accounts on social media sites for my business. I am looking for someone who is determined and willing to learn the best way to capture leads through the internet. This requires only a little bit of time and once you have everything set up you should only be on there about 5 hours a week updating and tweaking it.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment