Jewelry Internship - Website | Ecommerce | Social MediaWe Dream in Colour LLC
Web Content Writer internLe chien le chat
Strategy and Business Development InternDashing in the city
Social Media InternshipTribeca Digital
Editorial Web Intern for a luxury design publicationC&G Media Group
SEO/Digital Marketing Intern for digital luxury magazineLuxuryFacts
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: September 27 2016
Company Location: Irving, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a social media aficionado? Do you have thousands of followers on your Instagram and use snap chat like its a texting tool? If so we are looking for you!
Join an amazing team and help promote wellness in women. Our company is Ladiesbalance.com and we aspire to be the go to online destination for all things related to women's natural wellness and beauty. We develop clean, plant based products, promote communities and develop platforms that make it easy for women to achieve their wellness and fitness goals.
We are seeking interns to join us on the journey to building our company to a globally recognized digital brand. As a social media intern with Ladiesbalance.com, you will work one on one with the CEO to build our digital brand on various social media platforms. You will get the opportunity to utilize your social media skills to the fullest, learn the business of social media and how to leverage it to accomplish your goals. You will get to connect with influencers in the health and wellness space, receive free products and most importantly be a part of a groundbreaking company. We will help you to build your brand, work with you on your career objectives, teach you about entrepreneurship, provide mentorship and so much more.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Must be at least 18 years of age. Proof of age maybe required
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment