Highly profitable start-up needs TALENTED web developer ASAP. Must be able scale rapidlySolomon Ventures and Consulting, LLC
Social Media BloggeriCreate Radio / DVMG Productions
Lrngo.com - Community Manager & Social Media InternshipsLRNGO, INC.
SEO Specialists WantedNGSC Sports LLC
(PAID) Marketing/BD/Office Intern for Online MarketplaceEventum Inc.
Blogger - SalesSwarmSales, Inc.
Inside Sales RepresentativeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success Manager - Part TimeSwarmSales, Inc.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTANTSBookmark This
East Coast Kids
Posted: May 25 2015
Company Location: Gainesville, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEast Coast Interns are self-motivated college students who get to write on topics they actually care about. We're currently in the process of looking for social media interns to get our company out & known. The ideal candidate is savvy & accustomed to social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, a phenomenal advertiser, and can create a fanbase for our company that will continue to grow beyond our expectations. All interns will have equal access to travel opportunities, professional development, portfolio building, free gifts and priority permanent hiring consideration. Every East Coast Kid employee was once a hardworking intern. It’s time for you to get started!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Use hootsuite to manage the ECK pages
-Create new pages for ECK (ie Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
-Respond to messages
-Increase our follower counts
Requirements- Stand out positively in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Excel in environments that value creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Are open to new ideas, enthusiastic in everything you do and able to adapt when necessary
- Prefer a challenging, fast paced working environment
- Exhibit personal qualities that make you, YOU