Intern for Tech StartupSparc
Can you build and grow a social network? 90-day intern then full-time employment for right person.Solomon Ventures and Consulting, LLC
Social Media BloggeriCreate Radio / DVMG Productions
Lrngo.com - Community Manager & Social Media InternshipsLRNGO, INC.
SEO Specialists WantedNGSC Sports LLC
(PAID) Marketing/BD/Office Intern for Online MarketplaceEventum Inc.
Blogger - SalesSwarmSales, Inc.
Inside Sales RepresentativeSwarmSales, Inc.
Social Media Interns to SpecialistsBookmark This
Autism Care, Inc.
258 Harvard St, #253 (may work remotely)
Posted: March 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAutism Care is an online resource company specialized to meet the needs of the autism community, providing information on special needs physicians, caregivers, and schools.
Social media specialist is a long-term position for Autism Care, Inc. You may turn an internet to part-time or full-time job, if we see the results through your social media marketing efforts.
We are looking for 3 social media intern to specialists who will:
1. Help company gain website traffic or attention through social media posts/acknowledgement. (FB, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, blogs.)
2. Use social media marketing programs centering on efforts to create content that attract attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks.
3. Help to manage email marketing process.
4. Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing an enterprise email marketing program and collaborating with team members to further email marketing strategy.
ResponsibilitiesPost at least 5 times each day on company (FB, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, enewsletter/week)
‣ Blog excerpts
‣ Graphic-based posts as many as possible
‣ Encouragement; compassion; hope
‣ Share the progress of AustismCareNow.com
‣ Increase followers/fans in social media fb/twitter/linked pages by follow/favorite/retweet others' post.
Requirements1. Bachelor’s degree above in Journalism, Special Education, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Knowledge and ability to use social media software Hootsuite, Photoshop, Paint, Constant Contact, and overall strong computer skills.