Sales Development RepFounder at Chaos Sumo
Web developer with Mysql experience for backend DBRKC Development, Inc.
E-commerce Retail Assistance InternLAC Enterprises
Sports WritersNGSC Sports LLC
Jewelry Internship - Website | Ecommerce | Social MediaWe Dream in Colour LLC
Web Content Writer internLe chien le chat
Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 18 2016
Company Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are needing an intern who knows social media. We have a small oilfield training firm that needs someone to take on the social media and help with marketing as well. This is an opportunity for someone to learn an industry that will bring them to many future opportunities.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to social media, sales, and marketing activities
- Be able to think quickly and control internet media
- Email potential clients acquired from internet via social media/interactions
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, video editing is helpful
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Internet, Internet Marketing, Internet Culture, Internet Media
Preferred - Internet Entrepreneur, Internet Leads