Website Developer for Miami-Based StartupCoral IQ
E-commerce Customer Service Manager, (Midtown)IHD, LLC
Facebook and Instagram Content CreatorUrban Leak
Facebook and Instagram Content ContributorUrban Leak
Intern - Digital Assistant (Social Media & Web Development)Catalyst Next LLC
SEO specialist for Paris based online fashion magazineVOLUP2
Software DevelopersMDS Asset Recovery - Scribe
Sports Data Analyst InternBookmark This
731 Hwy 101 #16
Solana Beach, CA
Posted: June 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHookit was started by former athletes who originally founded SponsorHouse in 2001 out of a motorhome. The original mission was simple - connect athletes with sponsors through the 'Internet'. A revolutionary concept at the time, the vision has evolved into a platform for athletes to track their progression, build their personal brand and earn recognition and deals.
The Hookit Index and Hookit Score, are ground-breaking, proprietary innovations that will forever change the way athletes impact the $300B global sports economy. Today, more than 150 business partners use Hookit to support, manage and maximize the value and influence of athletes.
Hookit is looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing Sports Data Analyst Intern to assist with a variety of projects critical to the ongoing growth of the organization. In this role you will work directly with the marketing, sales, and product team and have direct access to the executive team for a full learning experience.
What’s in it for You?
We believe in work-life balance, but we believe more in work being something you are passionate about, so it doesn't feel like work. We also have some of San Diego's bests surf spots and road cycling in the country out our back door. If you're into that stuff.
ResponsibilitiesHit the ground running:
* Research and input upcoming events into the Hookit platform.
* Gather and analyze data from past events and enter into the Hookit database.
* Respond to member claims and concerns on Hookit Support Desk.
* Reply to sponsorship applications from athletes on behalf of brands.
* Learn and apply the Hookit platform to the company's goals.
* Update content across the Hookit network.
* Other activities involved with Hookit's overall business objectives.
RequirementsSuccess Starts Here:
* College degree, or in the process of earning a college degree
* Experience and/or a passionate interest in sports and athletes
* Good to excellent Microsoft Office skills, Excel in particular
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills
* A strong desire to be an integral part of Hookit's growth plan