Online English Teacher/ESL Teacher, $16-20/hrFunbulous
IT/Computer Systems InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
FALL 2017 Social Media Interns needed for Tech Startup In Manhattan.Project DragonFruit
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
Data Entry Clerk/inter paidOutsource Tel
Graphic Design InternIdeate Vision
Marketing InternTelescope Fitness Group
Graphic Design InternBTO Sports Inc.
Student AmbassadorBookmark This
Wall Street Scout
Posted: April 21 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDoes a career in finance + startups excite you? Are you passionate about how technology can help you get ahead?
Wall Street Scout is currently on the lookout for Student Ambassadors to join a team throughout the country. Our Ambassadors spread the word about Wall Street Scout throughout campus and get people talking!
This position will offer you the opportunity to join an innovative technology startup that believes there is a hassle-free way to get hired.
By joining us, you not only strengthen your resume, you build a skill set desired by employers.
This role is very flexible in terms of hours and no travel is required, you work from campus!
ResponsibilitiesYou will be the voice of Wall Street Scout, spreading the word by:
- Leading innovative events and meetings to discuss the platform.
- Posting about us on social media.
- Reaching out to societies/groups to teach them more about what we do.
- Building general awareness and buzz about Wall Street Scout.
- Thinking up new ways to reach your college community!
Requirements- You are enrolled at the college you plan to represent.
- A strong communicator, ambitious and looking to find a role in finance.
- Strong social media skills.
- Looking to join an awesome team!