Content Development Manager Part-TimeOD Marketers
Online Social Marketing AssistantRebelsMarket
Editors/Blogger needed for a Fashion CompanyRebelsMarket
Marketing InternKWIT LLC
Venture-Backed Y Combinator Pet/Vet Company Seeking Exceptional Paid Summer InternsVetcove
Database Analyst (summer) working with Successful Serial Entrepreneur - unpaidExit Plan Capital
Social Media InternLoop Now Technologies, Inc.
Student AmbassadorBookmark This
Wall Street Scout
Posted: April 21 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDoes a career in finance + startups excite you? Are you passionate about how technology can help you get ahead?
Wall Street Scout is currently on the lookout for Student Ambassadors to join a team throughout the country. Our Ambassadors spread the word about Wall Street Scout throughout campus and get people talking!
This position will offer you the opportunity to join an innovative technology startup that believes there is a hassle-free way to get hired.
By joining us, you not only strengthen your resume, you build a skill set desired by employers.
This role is very flexible in terms of hours and no travel is required, you work from campus!
ResponsibilitiesYou will be the voice of Wall Street Scout, spreading the word by:
- Leading innovative events and meetings to discuss the platform.
- Posting about us on social media.
- Reaching out to societies/groups to teach them more about what we do.
- Building general awareness and buzz about Wall Street Scout.
- Thinking up new ways to reach your college community!
Requirements- You are enrolled at the college you plan to represent.
- A strong communicator, ambitious and looking to find a role in finance.
- Strong social media skills.
- Looking to join an awesome team!