Community Management Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Research & Development Internship - Part TimeZumget Group Corporation
Web Data AnalystFindingSchool.com
Social Media ManagerWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Appeal Inc looking for Social Media InternAPPEAL, Incorporated
Marketing InternUB International, LLC
Social Media InternUB International, LLC
Video/ Web/ Digital Media InternshipBookmark This
Table Bay Financial Network, Inc.
600 W. Broadway, Ste. 3100
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTable Bay Financial is a National Marketing Organization that focuses on helping Financial Advisors achieve their ultimate marketing goals. We are currently looking for a Paid Intern on a part-time basis who will be able to create and edit videos for multiple different uses. If you are interested, please send your portfolio materials to be reviewed in your email reply.
Please thoroughly read through all requirements below:
Objectives – Videography/ Photography/ Social Media/ Web
1.Create professional online product-oriented photos & videos inclusive of sound editing
2. Plan and assist in creating new video ads/ promo materials for use on the web
3. Photo editing to be completed to company’s standard & satisfaction
• These same videos will also be used for implementation on Facebook, Instagram and various other social media applications.
ResponsibilitiesGeneral Responsibilities - Create all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and video creation under art direction from supervisor - Lead the end-to-end process from concept to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing.
• Must be reliable
• Must be able to have a portfolio to show us the work you have done
• Must be located and able to work in San Diego
• Minimum of Sophomore status within a Bachelor’s degree program
Specific Requirements - Must have experiences or currently studying photography and videography- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story - Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication.
• Ability to manage time and complete multiple tasks while continually meeting deadlines
• Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
• Prioritizes and completes tasks with attention to detail
• Strong understanding and interest with online marketing
• This position will report to Marketing Director
Please visit our website, www.tablebayfinancial.com to learn more about our company.