Sales Development RepFounder at Chaos Sumo
E-commerce Retail Assistance InternLAC Enterprises
Sports WritersNGSC Sports LLC
Jewelry Internship - Website | Ecommerce | Social MediaWe Dream in Colour LLC
Web Content Writer internLe chien le chat
Editorial Web Intern for a luxury design publicationC&G Media Group
Web Design & Development Manager Trainee Opportunity for Work ExchangeBookmark This
Citizens For affordable Legal Aid
5060 Memorial Drive Suite A
Stone Mountain, GA
Posted: April 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCitizens for Affordable Legal Aid Corp. is a non-profit organization that has been formed to help individuals and families achieve their goals academically, socially and economically.
Formed in 2014, our goal is to help as many people reach their success goal in life. That goal can be living the American dream, getting a new start in life, increasing their skills, or preparing their life so that they can be a success amongst themselves and in the community.
Today, as a leading service provider for the community, Citizens for Affordable Legal Aid offers a range of programs that will allow individuals to get solutions to address their basic needs and provide them with the information and skills necessary to achieve their fullest potential. We aim to increase stability, build skills, promote development of families, individuals and youth, and continue promoting community involvement.
Citizens for Affordable Legal Aid has openings in return for admission into our Web Design & Development Manager Trainee Programs. In exchange for work, the successful applicants will enjoy a full training curriculum in Entrepreneurship, Management, Leaderships, Social Media Marketing, Internet Marketing / SEO, Graphic Design and Consultative Sales training courses with free course books and training materials.
Positions will require a 3 month (65 Working Days) commitment of 20 hours per week in exchange for the full Leadership & Management Trainee Program. Leadership & Management Trainee Program offers full potential to turn into permanent paid employment.
If you are interested in a Work Exchange Internship after college, we will also accept your application.
• The opportunity to work with a dynamic experienced team gaining skills essential for successful entry to the jobs market or starting your own business
• Access to free classes, workshops and events where there is space available
• Program Certificate of Completion, Letter of Program Participation, and verified Statement of Program Performance.
ResponsibilitiesExperience you can gain as a Manager Trainee:
- Hands On / Team Base Training Related To Web Design & Development Practices, Current Core Internet Marketing Techniques & Practices, Search Engine Optimization, & Effective Brand Building Utilizing Social Media Marketing.
- Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Locating and Acquiring Clients, Consultative Sales Techniques, and Pricing Web Design & Development Services.
- Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Interviewing, Hiring, Training & Managing New Team Members For The Purposes of Managing Web Design & Development / Internet Marketing Campaigns Which Contain Team Members From Various Areas of Expertise ie. (Content Development Specialist, SEO Specialist, Social Media Marketing Specialist & Graphic Designers)
* Program is designed to offer participants Management level training in the area of Web Design & Development Combined with Internet Marketing & Project Management. Program goal is to prepare participants for entrepreneurship and advanced employment positions opportunities.
The Manager Trainee program provides cutting edge training on the industry's leading and most innovative techniques relating to Web Design & Development, Internet Marketing, Internet Lead Generation & Search Engine Optimization. Participants are assigned to web projects where they utilize their preexisting skillset, education & training to affect web rankings, lead generation and monetary performance. Participants work within a group setting where responsibilities and duties are allocated to each team member, by other team members. This group dynamic, combined with the guidance of the project manager creates perfect conditions for the development of Leadership and Project Management skills.
Participants in this program gain priceless hands on experience in Web Graphic Design, Wed Marketing, Virtual Collaboration and Search Engine Optimization. Leadership and Project Management skills are encouraged and developed through scheduled Team Building Exercises. The experience and skill set gained in this program adds tremendous value to participants and places them at the highest level of demand .
RequirementsDuties and responsibilities
Web Design & Development Manager Trainee works under the direct supervision of Marketing Manager, and duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Participate in group training sessions relating to Web Design & Development, Web Marketing & SEO techniques that team members will utilize within their assigned projects.
• Research, create, and implement Web Graphic Design action items as assigned by Marketing Director using SEO, articles, back-linking, social indexing, viral videos, press releases and other online marketing strategies.
• Participating in and contributing to group meetings geared towards developing, testing, and implementing new online marketing campaigns.
4 Hours Per Day, 20 Hours Per Week - Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 1:15PM or Monday - Friday 1:30PM - 5:45PM
Management Trainee Duration: 90 Days (65 Working Days)
*Group training meetings and exercises are conducted in 4 hour time blocks. You will need to have 4 hours per day, Monday thru Friday available for team meetings, web marketing training, and project exercises. No exceptions. All Job Sites Are Located On Bus Routes.
Relevant Work Experience
Back Ground Screening
The Web Design & Development Management Trainee program is offered to graduates or students currently in the final year of Associates of Arts or Bachelor's degree in any of the following fields: Graphic Design, Web Design & Development, Computer Science, and Business & Marketing, Journalism, English / Writing, and Psychology.
Required Relevant Work
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs @ http://citizensforaffordablelegalaid.org
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, WordPress, Website Building
Preferred - Bilingual