(Spring 2017)-Music-Business/Digital Media/Web Design Internship-Miami, FLMinistry Recording Group of VA
Learn Online & Offline Marketing & PR-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Web Development Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
IOS and Android App DeveloperFootwearUS
Software EngineerQdinka Inc.
Web DevelopmentQdinka Inc.
Ecommerce UI/UX Associate / InternSportique
Ecommerce Marketing Associate / InternSportique
Web DesignBookmark This
161 Business Park Dr
Virginia Beach, VA
Posted: August 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Nation's Fastest Growing Production Company is looking for Superstar Interns to work in our Virginia Beach office! We are looking to educate and have interested students contribute to the Web Design efforts for the largest voice-over, new media, film and video production company in the nation...and hey we're fun! Dates are flexible, but we do follow the general college semesters. P.S. A large number of our existing staff began at Studio Center as an intern!
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for Web Design candidates who can help us by:
- Have an above average grasp of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have a working understanding of Dreamweaver and Flash if possible
- Be able to work on a Mac (or PC if necessary)
- Have a working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Have been through at least one design course already
- Be familiar using utilities on the web like ShareFile, iStockPhoto (or similar sites) and Google.
- Must be enrolled in classes applicable to the internship
- Must be available during the work week, 2-3 days a week, between 10am-4pm. (Nights and/or weekends are not available)