Information System InternWilshire Financial Network
SEM / Digital Ads Specialist - Paid Fall InternshipOnline Optimism
SEO / Content Specialist - Paid Fall InternshipOnline Optimism
BUSY AD AGENCY SEEKS DESIGN INTERNSEIGHT HORSES
Web Dev / Programming Internship in CocoWalkWhitewall Media, LLC
Graphic Design InternIdeate Vision
Graphic Design Intern with a flare for marketingIdeate Vision
Search Marketing Intern (Summer and / or Fall or both) SEO - PPC - Social MediaAdvernation LLC
Web Design Internship with Fintech StartupBookmark This
Posted: August 25 2015
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCall all web design/web development interns! Are you ready for this!??
Do you want to take leadership for building a startup's consumer-facing website?
Are you high energy, entrepreneurial team player?
Do you have a passion for designing and implementing cutting edge websites?
If the answer to these questions is YES, you should come join the BPA intern team. We are a high energy, rapidly growing consumer payments startup based in San Francisco. We've built a national platform that allows US consumers to pay their loans more easily using a variety of alternative payment programs. We have an awesome team of fun people in San Francisco and are growing quickly across the country!
Hours and work location are very flexible, and WOULD WORK FOR STUDENT SCHEDULE.
ResponsibilitiesWHAT YOU WILL DO
- Help design the company's customer facing website and build out new content
- Develop finance blog content for our website to attract new customers and educate them on our product
RequirementsWHAT YOU NEED
- Strong experience with web design and content generation
- Independent and entrepreneurial attitude!
- Detail oriented work ethic
- Excitement to work in fast changing startup environment and make an impact
- Eagerness to learn and take responsibility for all aspects of customer service
- Creative resourceful problem solving skills and a willingness to speak your mind
SkillsRequired - Design Development, Website Copy
Preferred - Website Creation