Content Development Manager Part-TimeOD Marketers
Online Social Marketing AssistantRebelsMarket
Editors/Blogger needed for a Fashion CompanyRebelsMarket
Marketing InternKWIT LLC
Venture-Backed Y Combinator Pet/Vet Company Seeking Exceptional Paid Summer InternsVetcove
Database Analyst (summer) working with Successful Serial Entrepreneur - unpaidExit Plan Capital
Social Media InternLoop Now Technologies, Inc.
Website Designer & IT InternBookmark This
Brand Me Global
Posted: April 18 2016
Company Location: Mansfield, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrand Me Global is a boutique agency based in Dallas, TX, designed to position key influencers, brands, and entrepreneurs. The place where lots of social media and branding magic happens.
We are looking for a web designer to develop, maintain, and create the look, layout and features of our website. The role involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming. The designer will assist with maintenance and additions to the website. Individual must operate with the spirit of collaboration - working with development teams and management to keep the site up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other tasks.
Responsibilities- Create back up files
- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
- Fundamentals of design imaging
- Basic web design
- Multimedia design
- Content management
- Editing for video and audio
- Multimedia programming and technology
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Day-to-Day site maintenance
- Customize site
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: (Insert relevant terms)
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- Writing and editing content
- Designing webpage layout
- Determining technical requirements
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
SkillsRequired - Leadership, SEO, Website Development, Accountability, E-commerce SEO, Website Building, Website Creation, IT, Website Design, Website Administration, Coachable, Website Redesign, Website Monetization
Preferred - SEO copywriting, Communication Skills Listening, Coding Experience