E-commerce Retail Assistance InternLAC Enterprises
Sports WritersNGSC Sports LLC
Jewelry Internship - Website | Ecommerce | Social MediaWe Dream in Colour LLC
Web Content Writer internLe chien le chat
Strategy and Business Development InternDashing in the city
Editorial Web Intern for a luxury design publicationC&G Media Group
Web DesignerBookmark This
Jenesis Milan Agency
Posted: April 25 2016
Company Location: Arlington, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Jenesis Milan Agency provides effective marketing, branding, promotions, and endorsement solutions to athletes, entertainers, and organizations worldwide. Our vision is to assist artists, businesses, athletes and entertainers alike in taking their companies and careers to the next level by utilizing our collective knowledge, skills, abilities and experiences to establish them in their respective industries and build on their lifetimes of hard work in perfecting their trade. Our goal is to help everyone we encounter to become their better selves both inside and outside the spotlight. Our desire is for every client to create brand longevity and earning potential for the days long after their physical work ends.
The Web Developer-Designer is responsible for the development and design of major and minor Web applications and components for internal and external Insurance system users. The developer will design, develop, test and deliver web sites, applications and components. Enhancements and defect resolution will be required on an ongoing basis. Best practices and design methods will be utilized to insure the success of the projects. The developer will have the ability to create web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment. They will be required to have experience in graphics, layout, scripting, programming, as well as development involving compatibility and seamless integration with various technologies such as, but not limited to, Java and ColdFusion.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
Responsibilities• Operates effectively as a member of the development team.
• Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
• Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
• Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
• Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
• Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
Requirements• Experience in developing websites and/or web applications. Minimum of 1 years of web design and development experience is required.
• Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
• Practical exposure and/or experience with some or all of the following: Java Server Pages and Java, XML, PHP, Oracle, MS SQL Server, ColdFusion Server, CFML, CFScript, IIS, Windows Server environments.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
• BS / BA university degree a plus but not required