Social Media MarketingThe Station LLC.
Website Design InternMove-Tastic!
Web Analytics InternshipNrdFeed
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)wbiznet
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Web Content InternDallas Theater Center
Website Production InternshipAAUW
Intern Marketing SpecialistAPPINALL, INC.
Game Community ManagerIncuvation Labs
Web Designer InternshipBookmark This
87 Summer Street
Posted: January 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
If you have a passion for designing accessible, modular, beautiful websites, we want to meet you.
At iFactory, you will join a team of talented experts in web design, development, and project management. You will work on projects for clients across a variety of industries including publishing, higher education, non-profit, and healthcare.
* Train with the design team in various aspects of the iFactory design Process. Intern will have exposure to both creative and administrative functions.
ResponsibilitiesWork with a our design team to:
* Develop the look-and-feel of sites using common design tools
* Present mockups to for input and incorporate feedback
* Strong concept development and graphic design ability
* Excellent understanding of composition, color, imagery, and typography
* Fluency in Adobe Photoshop and image optimization for the web