E-commerce Retail Assistance InternLAC Enterprises
Sports WritersNGSC Sports LLC
Jewelry Internship - Website | Ecommerce | Social MediaWe Dream in Colour LLC
Web Content Writer internLe chien le chat
Strategy and Business Development InternDashing in the city
Editorial Web Intern for a luxury design publicationC&G Media Group
Web DeveloperBookmark This
Posted: January 19 2016
Company Location: Watertown, WI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWeb Developer Job Responsibilities:
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Job Location(s): National
Employment Type: Full Time
• Ability to use initiative to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment; able to solicit feedback
• Creativity and a good understanding of color theory and design concepts; create visually compelling designs; superior attention to detail
• Exceptional and effective interpersonal and communication skills to interact with clients and colleagues to troubleshoot and optimize performance
• Solid problem solving skills to proactively identify, define, and resolve problems and concerns
• Strong time management skills
• Excellent project management and organization skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, multitask, focus and meet tight deadlines
RequirementsWeb Developer Job Duties:
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards, e-commerce.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.