FALL 2017 Social Media Interns needed for Tech Startup In Manhattan.Project DragonFruit
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
Data Entry Clerk/inter paidOutsource Tel
Graphic Design InternIdeate Vision
Marketing InternTelescope Fitness Group
Graphic Design InternBTO Sports Inc.
Web Development InternBTO Sports Inc.
Online English Teacher/ESL Teacher, $16-20/hrFunbulous
Web Developer - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world!Bookmark This
Connect With Training
Posted: February 29 2016
Company Location: Ellicott City, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionConnect With Training is a brand new start up business. We are a 360 Degree team-instructor based training that focuses on diverse training needs of our clients.
We are located in Maryland but this position is completely remote.
I am looking for self, motivated starters that want to gain experiences from the scratch. Be a part of the team that takes different businesses from ground zero up, which builds, molds and shapes your experience to strong and solid employee that everyone wants to hire as well as gives you experience of working and collaborating with a team of Web and Graphic Developers
This job description for this position is for a Web/Graphic Designer that would independently take on developing different websites from nothing to every client, individual seeking website. Learn, practice, experiment and grow with us!
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities working with other team members:
• Provide services to build and maintain websites, including: layout, appearance, and functionality.
• Development of new web applications as identified by requirements.
• Development of database driven web interfaces.
• Create design prototypes, including graphic design, site navigation, and layout of content.
• Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements if necessary.
• Create visual concepts that match the content and the image wanted by the clients; ensure that websites and applications are easy to navigate.
• Build websites using technologies that conform to international standards and make sure that they are universally accessible by all common web browsers.
• Perform maintenance and updates to existing websites and applications when requested.
• Perform complete testing of websites and applications -- unit and system, engaging customers as necessary.
• Provide training on maintenance and update procedures to clients who choose to take charge of their own websites and applications.
• Contribute to the overall development of the Development Team and of internal websites.