Online English Teacher/ESL Teacher, $16-20/hrFunbulous
IT/Computer Systems InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
FALL 2017 Social Media Interns needed for Tech Startup In Manhattan.Project DragonFruit
Website development and coding Internship at MISS Academy!MISS Academy
E-Commerce Content ManagerRIB & RHEIN
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
Data Entry Clerk/inter paidOutsource Tel
Graphic Design InternIdeate Vision
Web Development InternBookmark This
Dreamers Technology LLC
Posted: April 04 2016
Company Location: Queens, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are one of the fast rising startups in 2015, is looking for talented Website developer to help rebuild our websites. We are experiencing explosive growth and now is the time to get in and join our engineering team while still in growth mode..
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer Intern to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You will help revamp our website from concept all the way to completion.
Responsibilities1. Design, develop, scale and deploy existing website
2. Develop new user-facing features
3. Collaborate with design team on UI/UX
4. Fix bugs, troubleshoot and resolve bugs
5. Prioritize a wide variety of work tasks with your teammates
6. Build new and innovative product features
Requirements1. With a degree in/be actively pursuing in a Computer Science major.
3. WordPress, Wix, Bootstrap, JQuery, and PHP are a plus
4. Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Nice to have:
1. Chinese & English bilingual