Website Developer for Miami-Based StartupCoral IQ
E-commerce Customer Service Manager, (Midtown)IHD, LLC
Facebook and Instagram Content CreatorUrban Leak
Facebook and Instagram Content ContributorUrban Leak
Intern - Digital Assistant (Social Media & Web Development)Catalyst Next LLC
SEO specialist for Paris based online fashion magazineVOLUP2
Software DevelopersMDS Asset Recovery - Scribe
Web Development InternBookmark This
715 J street #200
San Diego, CA
Posted: July 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWant to be in on the ground floor of a company experiencing significant growth in the next year? Do you have what it takes to work with some of the biggest brands in the world? Then prove it to us!
We are a small, but mighty, web development and marketing agency located in San Diego's East Village. We're looking to hire 2 or 3 front-end or full-stack web development Interns to help build, design, and maintain the websites of our growing client list.
This is for a 1-3-month Internship (Unpaid) with monthly reviews. At the review you will be considered for a full time position (Paid).
ResponsibilitiesEditing existing websites, inputting content and photos, building inner pages, coding PSDs to HTML, setting sites live from staging domains to final domains, and updating WordPress plugins
Requirements- Experience with HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Have familiarity with PHP and MySQL
- Have familiarity with Photoshop
- Attentiveness to detail and a desire for pixel perfect perfection
- The ability to accurately estimate the time needed to complete tasks
- The ability to work efficiently within a team environment
- Good communications skills are a MUST!
- Ability to learn anything you don’t know with minimal guidance
- Experience with WordPress and other CMS systems
- Experience with SASS
- Experience with Git
- Strong Knowledge of Game of Thrones
- Black Belt in Google-Fu