Social Media BloggeriCreate Radio / DVMG Productions
Lrngo.com - Community Manager & Social Media InternshipsLRNGO, INC.
SEO Specialists WantedNGSC Sports LLC
(PAID) Marketing/BD/Office Intern for Online MarketplaceEventum Inc.
Blogger - SalesSwarmSales, Inc.
Inside Sales RepresentativeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success Manager - Part TimeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success ManagerSwarmSales, Inc.
Web Development InternBookmark This
Black Rose Family LLC
4699 N State Rd 7, A3
Posted: September 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Black Rose Family LLC. is located in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been in the web development field for over 4 years now.
We are currently seeking Web Development interns to train in the future of web development instead of the history that's taught in school.
- Junior Developer paid position available after 1 month of internship**
Responsibilities- Assists in the scope and development of layouts for WordPress, Joomla, various E-commerce platforms.
- Responsible to incorporate PSD design templates into each unique platform (CMS or E-commerce).
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong user-friendly coding styles and practice.
Requirements- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of jQuery and APIs is a PLUS but not required.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - HTML + CSS
Preferred - MySQL, PHP, jQuery, HTML 5, MongoDB, jQuery Mobile, PSD to Wordpress, PSD to Joomla