Jewelry Internship - Website | Ecommerce | Social MediaWe Dream in Colour LLC
Web Content Writer internLe chien le chat
Strategy and Business Development InternDashing in the city
Social Media InternshipTribeca Digital
Editorial Web Intern for a luxury design publicationC&G Media Group
SEO/Digital Marketing Intern for digital luxury magazineLuxuryFacts
Web Service InternBookmark This
Posted: February 16 2016
Company Location: Bothell, WA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIgnite Local is a full-service digital marketing company that focuses on helping small and medium-sized businesses that are locally owned to flourish and attract new business by affordably addressing virtually all online advertising strategies. From responsive web design to SEO content strategy to Google AdWords to social media and monthly Analytics reports and consulting, it's our passion that every local business client we serve will grow their business with new customers. We have a unique and effective strategy that serves 50 businesses around the country.
Interns will be available to work from anywhere there is an internet connection. They will work directly with heads of departments as well as the company's owner and Director of Operations. Interns will have the opportunity to learn ALL parts of the process to market companies in the 21st century, as well as focus their learning in the area that most suits them.
Responsibilities- Help improve the look and performance of our clients' web assets.
- Learn online advertising systems and assist with some data entry.
- Work with various departments to find your most passionate placement.
- Assist with various digital media promotions for our company.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Communication or similar field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Spreadsheets, Solid computer skills, Email
Preferred - WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Webmaster Tools