Social Media MarketingThe Station LLC.
Website Design InternMove-Tastic!
Web Analytics InternshipNrdFeed
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)wbiznet
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Web Content InternDallas Theater Center
Website Production InternshipAAUW
Intern Marketing SpecialistAPPINALL, INC.
Game Community ManagerIncuvation Labs
Web/Graphic Designer InternBookmark This
She's The B.O.S.S. Enterprises
Posted: July 26 2016
Company Location: Pikesville, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMaryland based and fairly new enterprise seeks serious, ambitious and talented Web/Graphic Designer intern to to join our creative services staff. You will collaborate with our marketing and client services teams to deliver a strong digital and print media, including ads, collateral material, websites, and social media products. This is a creative and fast paced environment, offering several non-paying internships with tremendous opportunity for growth, experience and potential for a permanent paying position.
Responsibilities- Designing and executing website elements & digital ads
- Developing consistent brand/visual design for web, print, and social media
- Adjusting and refreshing existing designs
- Photo touching and image research
- Troubleshooting graphic and technical issues
- Working with multiple divisions to ensure consistency
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- 3 years of creative design and web experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- HTML, CSS, and Wordpress experience
- Familiarity with email and social media marketing
- Print publication layout and design
- Knowledge of "best practice" design principles, eCommerce site and web standards
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to work in a fast-paced and diverse environment- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Wordpress Design, HTML/CSS, E-commerce, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Positioning, Brand Communication
Preferred - Brand Development Strategy