Learn Online & Offline Marketing & PR-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Web Development Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
IOS and Android App DeveloperFootwearUS
Software EngineerQdinka Inc.
Web DevelopmentQdinka Inc.
Ecommerce UI/UX Associate / InternSportique
Ecommerce Marketing Associate / InternSportique
IT/Computer Systems InternProjectXlife a Non Profit
Webmaster - Wordpress, Design and SEOBookmark This
Open Data Science
Posted: October 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionODSC - Open Data Science Conference - is essential for anyone who wants to connect to the data science community and contribute to the open source applications they use everyday. Our goal is to bring together the global data science community to help foster the exchange of innovative ideas and encourage the growth of open source software.
ResponsibilitiesAs Webmaster for ODSC your work will be viewed by thousands of people around the world daily. We are rapidly growing a global online community in one of the today’s hottest areas - data science.
As a member of our ODSC Team you will work closely with our Digital Marketing Specialists to quickly and effectively design our WordPress sites and landing pages. You will help with SEO campaigns and other digital marketing efforts. The webmaster will also provide assistance to our internal Sales and Marketing teams to design corporate identity pieces, sales collateral and client communication templates. This is a terrific position for a company that is not only growing online but also gives you exposure to our large conferences and events we host in the USA, Europe, Asia and Africa. The ideal candidate will be a have both the skills and drive to learn and thrive in this fast paced startup environment. We work with some of the most exciting organizations on the plant so if you want to add some rocket fuel to your career read on:
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and produce Wordpress landing pages
- Must have a pro-active approach to work; with the ability to bring up suggestions to improve website design, SEO, and performance
- Produce intuitive web page designs that are easy to use and capture our user’s attention
- Optimize website for SEO and social media campaigns
- Help with the design & development of Facebook and other banner ads (static and animated)
- Maintenance and editing of the existing company websites and other assets
- Must be able to work on your own with minimal supervision, or as part of a team; must be able to provide quality work at all times.
- Work hours must generally span 9am EST to at least 5pm EST at our Boston office to attend key daily meetings but we have some flexibility
Requirements- Experience using Wordpress themes is a must (Expert in Plugins Themes & Customization)
- Experience with web design and relevant tools such as Adobe Creative Suite Basic Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- HTML, HTML 5, CSS 3
- Cross-browser web design and development including responsive website design
- Experience with and understanding of online marketing principles and best practices
- Google analytics and SEO knowledge and experience is required
- Office located in Boston, MA
- Minimum Work Time - 6 Months