FALL 2017 Social Media Interns needed for Tech Startup In Manhattan.Project DragonFruit
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
Data Entry Clerk/inter paidOutsource Tel
Graphic Design InternIdeate Vision
Marketing InternTelescope Fitness Group
Graphic Design InternBTO Sports Inc.
Web Development InternBTO Sports Inc.
Online English Teacher/ESL Teacher, $16-20/hrFunbulous
Webmaster/Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Kickin it with Spike
Posted: August 21 2016
Company Location: Charlotte, NC
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIntern needed to assist with the upkeep and management of a website for a user subscription/membership site.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for the website, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into the website and update on a consistent and regular basis
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Computer Science program or Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and proficiency in Wordpress
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Creativity, Website Administration, Wordpress Design
Preferred - Marketing