Learn Online & Offline Marketing & PR-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Web Development Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
IOS and Android App DeveloperFootwearUS
Software EngineerQdinka Inc.
Web DevelopmentQdinka Inc.
Ecommerce UI/UX Associate / InternSportique
Ecommerce Marketing Associate / InternSportique
IT/Computer Systems InternProjectXlife a Non Profit
Webmaster/Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Kickin it with Spike
Posted: August 21 2016
Company Location: Charlotte, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIntern needed to assist with the upkeep and management of a website for a user subscription/membership site.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for the website, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into the website and update on a consistent and regular basis
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Computer Science program or Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and proficiency in Wordpress
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Wordpress Design, Website Administration, Graphic Design, Creativity
Preferred - Marketing