- Internships /
- Internet /
- Website Designer, internet design for a non-profit Foundation online website desgin. UNPAID
Sports WritersNGSC Sports LLC
Jewelry Internship - Website | Ecommerce | Social MediaWe Dream in Colour LLC
Web Content Writer internLe chien le chat
Strategy and Business Development InternDashing in the city
Social Media InternshipTribeca Digital
Editorial Web Intern for a luxury design publicationC&G Media Group
Website Designer, internet design for a non-profit Foundation online website desgin. UNPAIDBookmark This
6040 KENNEDY BLVD EAST, SUITE 5F.
West New York, NJ
Posted: April 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWebsite Designer for Non Profit Foundation.
Do good for your community while using your professional expertise and work with talented peers on a highly structured pro bono project! Wish Angel Foundation makes it easy to make a difference.
Now it’s your turn to join the movement and Make It Matter
Graphic Designers Needed
responsible for the visual design elements of a WordPress website project and assist in creating site maps and wireframes.
experience in graphic design at an agency or as an internal graphic designer
Has extensive experience with WordPress
Has extensive experience web design, graphics production, and be familiar with relevant design and production tools (i.e. PhotoShop, Illustrator, or equivalents)
A Service Grant project requires a 5-40 hour commitment each week over the course of approximately 6 months. This opportunity is flexible enough to work around the schedule of a full-time job.
• Meet a tremendous group of like-minded professionals
• Deepen your connection with your community
• Keep your skills sharp by applying them in the nonprofit sector
• Share your expertise with others
• Boost your resume and portfolio
• Stand out from others in your field
• Create lasting relationships
• Network with an active online community of professionals
• Experience with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Passionate about Social Media
• Detail oriented and technologically savvy
• Fast Learner
Internship is unpaid.
We are located in West New York, NJ 07093
Please contact us at 917-935-7500(call or text) or email us at sleep2dream977@Yahoo.com
RequirementsDesign website for a start up non profit foundation
know how to use wordpress
some graphic arts